Test&MotionPlus module to control dynamic testers
Test&Motion Software module DynPack has especially been developed to control dynamic testers. It records and evaluates data with a rate of up to 1 kHz via several channels.
DynPack is able to communicate simultaneously with several EDCs.
Thus making it possible to control a two or three axsis system.
DynPack has a function generator, which can generate rampen as well as triangual and sinusodial signals.
- Windows Program, executable under Windows 2000 / XP/ 7 / 10
- Oscilloscope-Window for set and actual value
- “bumpless transfer” between the three controlling types
- Data acquisition by three channels with 1000Hz, max. eight measuring channels
- Possiblities for setting the function generator:
cycle preset, cycle counter, end of test criteria, limit value settings
- PID-Action via program, peak value controlling to amplitude maximum
- Graphical on-line-display of the signals
- Data storage according to time, result (changing an active measuring channel)
- Saving of the envelope curve
- Saving according to a preset amount of vibrations
- Synchronisation of several EDCs possible (e.g. Tension-/ Torsion tests)